Here's my Top 10 Reasons that exercise doesn't work for me.
- I don't lose weight!
- My entire body hurts afterwards.
- I need a nap immediately after exercise.
- On top of needing a nap, I fall asleep early.
- Exercise never gets easier for me.
- Second winds never come for me, not even years later.
- I'm more hungry when I get regular exercise, which means I eat more calories, which leads to not losing weight.
- I don't lose inches where I want to - I lose inches in my chest and not my but, thighs or belly from exercise!
- The pain in my body never disappears for the entire time I work out.
- I know I said this before - but, I DON'T lose weight! If I go through all of this trouble to work out 5 days a week, I better lose some weight! (Sorry, just my opinion!)
With all of that being said, I actually found something that helps me lose weight, in all the right places, and I feel amazing! I'd love for you to try it too! How about giving it a shot? You can go HERE to get started with a life change, without all of the exercise! I lost 35 pounds in 3 months! I'm not kidding! For the first time in my life (I'm almost 45 year old), I am losing weight and feeling great, without all the horrible exercise!