Monday, December 3, 2018

Craft Fair

I’ve spent the last two months getting ready for a craft fair.  My 14yo son plans to go to Japan on a 4-H exchange trip in 2 years, and one way we plan to raise funds is by having a booth in our local craft fair.  For two months my kitchen table has been central to my crafting and an explosion of glitter!  Here are some of my crafts:
While crafting and looking all over Pinterest, I found a new way to screen print my projects.  I’m pretty excited about it - you can check it out HERE.  It truly makes all my projects professional looking as well as easy and fun to make!  Let me know if you have questions.






I was able to use cedar tongue and groove ends that were leftover from our addition project.  More on that soon.
I made 18 little gnomes!  I even got around to making a YouTube video on how to make them!  Check it out and give me feedback, please.
 

This is my favorite transfer that I have.  If  you’d like more more information about these transfers check out my Website here.I made two of these boards, but neither of the them sold.  I’m going to have to get it listed on Etsy or Facebook to sell them.  None of my Farm transfers went either.  More of my craft fair items coming soon, so stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!