Thursday, September 12, 2019

Making Farmhouse Bead Garland and Tassels

I am completely laid up from a logging accident for about 10 weeks, just for a start.  I’ve been antsy just sitting here, so I’ve been wracking my brains (and obsessing about Pinterest) as to what I can craft with one leg up!  I came up with these adorable Farmhouse Bead Garland and Tassels.  Not the best picture, but hey, I can’t get around right now!

I even made a video about how to make those tassels!  These are so easy! They bring me back to. Stringing beads as a Kindergartener!  So relaxing and fun.  I will be selling these at our Christmas Craft show in December and hopefully I’ll get it into our Etsy Shop.

Check out my video and let me know what you think!  Also, be sure to like, comment and Subscribe to my channel!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!