Saturday, October 26, 2019

Dollar Tree Signs

I was really excited to see these DIY Sign forms at my local Dollar Tree.  I see all kinds of DIY videos and posts where people are using already printed signs, sanding them and then painting them.  In this situation, I can skip that first step, and sometimes, I can still see the original sign printing through the paint. 

These were so simple to make.  Paint, chalk screen paint and the clear coat for durability.  I added a bow to finish it off.  
They turned out so cute and I think I can sell them at our craft sales for $10 each.  They cost me about $1.50 to make, so the profit is nice.  My son is raising money to go on a 4-H Exchange trip to Japan this next summer, and all the proceeds are going to his trip.  

What do you think?  I even made a video showing how I made them.  Check it out and be sure to like and subscribe to my channel while you’re there!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!