Thursday, May 30, 2013

MOPS Thank You Gifts

I'm sorry I haven't posted lately.  We have been in a crisis trying to find housing for a large family and having no success.  Well, I have gotten some crafting done, because things had to get done, so I thought I would share.

Sadly, our MOPS group has ended for the year, but it's a happy ending.  We had a ladies dinner together at a local restaurant and treated our MOPPETS volunteers for dinner.  I wanted to give each of my leaders and volunteers a special thank in addition, so I did some crafting.
 One of our last craft projects was making coasters from tiles, so we made extra sets for the ladies that helped us in MOPPETS.  I'll have to share that with you soon, but here's the card I made with some new stamps I got.
 We had two teens that helped with MOPPETS, so I bought a large bag of Reeses pieces and attached this tag to it.
 For my leaders that helped this year, I gave a huge bar of Hershey's and let them know that if I could measure their help in chocolate, I wouldn't find one big enough, but hoped this would be a start.
Finally, we had 7 ladies that completed the year with us (this was our first year) and I had made 7 burlap table squares for decorations at the beginning of the year, so I gave each of them one of them with this tag to remind them of the friendships we have formed.  You can see them HERE.

I'm definitely no card making expert, but I'm pleased with how they turned out.  Please let me know what you think.  I will be sharing with the blogs I love over in the right column.

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet way to say thank you! Thanks for linking up to Frugal Crafty Home!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!