Thursday, December 5, 2013

"Oh the weather outside is frightful...."

We are experiencing record lows at zero degrees outside, but the crafting is in full swing getting ready for a craft show on Saturday!  We even had to move our painting projects indoors with a very large paint cloth down!  Praying we don't spread the paint mess!

I'm sharing some photos of some of the things I'm really excited about!  In fact, many of them I don't want to sell!  All the proceeds for this sale are going to my daughter's 4-H trip to Japan, so this seems more important than ever to sell, sell, sell!  Sorry, not much writing or how-to's, I have too much to get finished.
Christmas Metal Basket

Burlap covered chair with "socks"
Sweater Jar
Pillows in hound's-tooth, wool, and sweaters - I have just one more to make!
 One of the burlap wreaths, finished.
Chalk Paint Jars
 
Now for the pricing and  getting it all together and set up at 5am on Sautrday!  Let me know what you think! 

1 comment:

  1. These are terrific! I can see why you're excited about them! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!