If you saw my previous post on Spinners for WunderKeys Games you'll know that I'm pretty pumped about getting my new spinners. Of course, I had to come up with some more games to use during my WunderKeys Preschool Piano Lessons. This one is actually two fold.
What you will need:
- White Dry Erase board
- Dry erase marker
- Magnetic Finger Friends
- Magnetic spinner
What to do:
1. For our patterning portion of lessons, we first divided our white board with a marker in to 5 parts with the middle coming to a point. (I promise, this is the most difficult part!)
2. Next put one Finger Friend in each section.
3. Ask student to sort all of the Friends in to each section.
4. Keep this board for the Game Time at the end.
6. Have the student spin the spinner. Whichever Finger Friend it lands on, she needs to name it and show us that Friend.
Version 1: After they name the Finger Friend, have them put their playing piece on the WunderTown Game board on their house.
Version 2: After they spin and name the Finger Friend, have the student play that Finger Friend on the piano.