Saturday, March 17, 2012

Prairie Scraps - A New Begnning

This has to be the one thing that I was most hesitant about changing names - starting a whole new blog.  This time, I hope I have chosen a name that will travel with me.  Prairie, because I graduated from Sun Prairie High School and because I now find myself back on a prairie after the biggest move of my life!

Scraps can mean fabric scraps, paper scraps, scrapbooking and even the scraps of my life.  I hope that this can be a place where my life plays out - the place where I share whatever scraps I'm working with whether fabric, paper, or even children, food, or relationships.  I hope those from my old blog, Sparta Savings will join me and enjoy the new life I am beginning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!