Saturday, December 31, 2016

31 Days of Green Deep Cleaning Your House

Whether you set resolutions or not, there is just something about wanting to have a clean house in the new year!  I'm going to be putting together a series for the month of January to not only clean your house, but to clean it as green as possible.

In the last 6 months, I've had a weekly cleaning job, where my boss wanted the house cleaned with as few chemicals as possible.  That began my search for products that would work, not take too long to use, and do the job right.

I'm going to share with you ideas, tricks and how-tos for getting your house deep cleaned month of January.  I'll be taking the entire job a little at a time, one or two areas at a time, so the even the busiest person can get through the entire house with deep cleaning.  Some people may deep clean their entire house all at once, but I dread doing that, so break it up a little at a time.  I try to clean as I go.

One thing that will need to be done, while doing these extra deep cleaning jobs, is to keep the rest of the house in general, order.  In other words, don't forget to keep picking up the rest of the house and doing the dishes, while doing that big clean up!  It won't be worth the effort of cleaning the entire house if you finish, but the dishes haven't been cleaned in a month!

Are you ready?  Let's get clean, starting January 1st! Please join me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!