Friday, December 2, 2016

Clean Glazed Stoneware

I have these stoneware pans that have the beautiful ceramic on the outside.  For years, I have only used them for family, because they look dirty and disgusting on the outside.  I understand that the stones are supposed to get seasoned on the inside, but I just can't see the point in glazing the outside of them, when this is the result!
 
 I decided to give my Cleaning Paste and my Spirisponge a try on it to get the cooked on gunk off.  This worked so nicely, that it felt like I was just wiping it off!  I love the results.  It's like I have brand new pans! I now won't be so embarrassed to take this beautiful glazed stoneware to a potluck!
 
Any purchases from the links above, do assist and bless our family of 7!  Thank you for checking it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!