How to Green Deep Clean the Microwave
For this job, you will need:
- Fill the glass bowl with water.
- Add a couple of teaspoons of lemon juice to the water.
- Cook water in microwave 2 minutes at a time until the water is hot and steamy, and so is the microwave.
- Wipe down the microwave with the Envirocloth.
- Shine all of the glass parts with the Window Cloth.
How to Green Deep Clean the DishwasherOne of the best ways to clean the dishwasher clean is to keep it clean all the time! One of the best items that I have found to prevent build up inside the dishwasher, is the Magnet Ball.
What you'll need:
- Citric Acid - You can buy this in the grocery store, or you can use powdered, unsweetened Lemonade packets.
- Or Baking Soda and Vinegar
- Scrubby Corner Cloth
- Window Cloth
- Either sprinkle citric acid/lemonade packet or baking soda in the bottom of the dishwasher.
- If using Baking soda, pour about 1/2 cup of vinegar into the detergent dispenser.
- Run a hot water cycle of your dishwasher.
- Next take a look inside and see what needs to be scrubbed out of the inside.
- If you have calcium deposits on the inside, you can spary some Descaler on and used the Scrubby Corner Cloth to scrub it out.
- Wash down around the seal and gasket of the door.
- Wash down the outside of the dishwasher. Use the Window Cloth on the shiny surfaces to make it really shine!
My Disclaimer: I work hard to earn a living, and one of the avenues of income that I enjoy is commissions from my Norwex business. If you'd like to have everything I've been posting this week, but would rather earning your own commissions and great Green Cleaning products, go here today.