What we've deep cleaned in the kitchen so far:
- Day 1 - Refrigerator
- Day 2 - Oven
- Day 3 - Ceilings & Windows
- Day 4 - Sink
- Day 5 - Cupboards & Pantry
- Day 6 - Dishwasher & Microwave
- Day 7 - Woodwork
What you'll need to green deep clean the kitchen floor:Mop does a great job getting all the floors and baseboards clean (you can move the pad to one edge of the Velcro, and get a flap, that goes up all the baseboards to clean the baseboards, but to deep clean the floors today, here's what we're going to do just before a good mopping of the floor:
- Wipe down all of the tops of the baseboards. I tend to do this with a slightly wet Dusting Mitt, wiped across the top of the baseboards. You can use the Envirowand that is spritzed with water, so you don't have to clean on your hands and knees, but since the next item is going to require getting on the floor anyway, I prefer the hands on Dusting Mitt with a little water on it.
- Scrub that crack between the floor and the baseboards with the Scrubby Corner Cloth. I used a butter knife inside the corner to clean that crack up really well.
3. Scrub the corners really well, especially under the cabinets. (This is the worst in my kitchen, because all the corners have an unreachable corner. No broom or mop can reach these little corners!)
4. Finally - sweep and mop the entire floor!