Wednesday, January 23, 2013

No More Perfect Moms - Book Review

"No More Perfect Moms: Learn to Love Your Real Life"  is so packed with practical information for the everyday Mom, that I struggled to finish it.  Not because it's too long, or wordy, or uninteresting, but because I wanted to read each and every word, hold onto it, make it a part of my life and really chew on all the details from cover-to-cover.  This book is so good, that I didn't want to miss a single thing.  I wanted to read one chapter at a time, and not only process it for my life, but also implement the advice and challenges in it, one by one.

Jill Savage brings to the forefront, what, for today's mom is such a struggle to recover from - the "Perfection Infection" that our society has created in motherhood.  This "Perfection Infection" is the need to compare ourselves to every other "perfect" Mom out there, and live up to that expectation.  Moms tend to look at other's perfection on the outside, but expect ourselves to be the same on the inside.  Savage calls moms to start to compare insides to insides, instead.  "No More Perfect Moms" covers the issues at hand for moms in all the areas of today's mom: Kids, Bodies, Marriage, Friends, Days, Homes, Homemaking, and God.  She writes at the level of every mom's heart and gives the solutions for making those areas the best a mom can be, but not perfect.

This book, "No More Perfect Moms: Learn to Love Your Real Life" by Jill Savage comes with my highest of recommendations to every mom in America!   It is a must read for all women!  I did receive a copy of the book as a member of the Launch Team for "No More Perfect Moms," but all opinions in this review are my own.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!