Thursday, October 24, 2013

Craft Show Joy

We are busy getting ready for our yearly craft show again.  I've been slow to start this year and even wondered if I should do it, but my daughter really needs to raise the funds to go to Japan for 4-H this summer, so we are doing it.  I have been making a little progress and wanted to share my Joy pennant.
I know that making burlap pennants aren't new in bloggarland, but hey, I've been meaning to do it for awhile.  I've got a bunch of these cut out and prepped and am trying to decide on what words.  Oh yeah, I'm trying to find my twine too!  We moved, and everything is still boxed up.  I'm afraid to unpack it all, because I'm not sure if this is permanent, but I can't seem to find the twine!  Frustrating!

Anyway, let me know what you think of my Craft Show Joy.  I think it's really cute and I need to make about a hundred more.  Whew!  Crafting is a Joy, but hard work too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!