Wednesday, September 14, 2016

Packers take the Positive Path!


On a better note for the NFL, the Packers made a $200,000 donation to the Green Bay Police Department! 

While all the negativity around the knee taking in the NFL, I love to hear a good, heartwarming story of the NFL giving back in a positive way.  And of course, it's great to hear that it's my beloved Packers!  Please check out the article about their donation HERE.  I would love to see the players, personally filling up the Police Departments side of donations so the department can get these matching funds!

Of course, if you haven't read my first article about this, here's the article on Taking the Knee to the NFL. Now will the rest of the NFL league follow suit and do something positive in our country?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!