Thursday, December 29, 2016

Laundry and more Laundry!!

I always try to do all my laundry on Mondays, washed and folded!  All of it for seven people in in our house!!! It may seem impossible to some.  I hear so many of my friends that only have 2-3 kids talk about how overwhelmed they are with laundry!  I've even been to their houses and they haven't a chair in the living room to sit on because laundry is on every surface. During school, we are down to just 3 kids, and I have to say, it's so easy to do this, but it does take discipline to finish the laundry.  My reward: being finished for the remainder of the week!!

For the first time in a long time, I actually got behind and took until Wednesday night to finish!  Of course, four of my kids, with excitement of the holidays, forgot to bring their laundry down to me to get washed, so I was doing 2 weeks of laundry for over half of our household.  It feels wonderful to have it finished, now!


For the Personalized Laundry Baskets
For tips and to learn how I get the laundry for a family of 7 done in one day go HERE.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!