Sunday, March 11, 2018

“Be the Hands and Feet” Book Review


I have read one of the Nick Vujcic’s other books and always find myself sitting at the edge of my seat, so to speak to learn about Nick’s life without out arms and legs.  As before, Nick did not disappoint me in providing a wonderful and inspirational book!  “Be the Hands and Feet” is about God’s call to Christians to go out and share His love and word.

Not only does Nick share his own advice and stories from his life and walk with God, but he shares many stories from every day people and the unique ways they share God’s love with others.  For the new Christian or even the seasoned Christian, this is a refreshing well planned and thought out guide for how to get out there and do God’s bidding.   There is so much information packed in this book that it’s a definite candidate for another read thru (which is saying a lot, because I rarely read books twice!)

Even more meaningful, is Nick and his father’s heart wrenching experiences with illness and death, and how their faith grew.  To be able to read of other’s doubts and reactions in really rough times, gives me hope that even I can keep my faith.  This book packs in so much inspiration and hope for all Christians of all walks, from the newborn Christian to the pastor that I highly recommend “Be the Hands and Feet” for all!

I am doing this review for Walterbrook Multnomah Books in exchange for a free copy of the book.  All opinions are my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!