Thursday, September 6, 2018

Music Studio Incentive Program

I’ve been busy getting the Prairie Scraps Music Studio back into the swing of things for the fall.  One of the things that I’ve done in my studio for the last three years is a themed incentive program that runs for the entire school year.  In the past, parents usually heard all the details about the programs because most sat through lessons because we lived out in the country a ways.  This year, since parents are dropping the kids off for lessons, I decided to do a video to explain why I do incentive programs in my studio.  Here it is:
To add to that, I also did a walk through of the program binder and incentives, so we are all on the same page.
I’m so excited about it and am also thankful to have found the templates and idea over at Pianimation.  What a wonderful resource this is for piano teachers!  Thank you!

If you get a chance, please comment, like and subscribe to my YouTube channel.  I know I don’t have it all figured out yet, but it would be great to feel a little love!  Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!