Sunday, September 5, 2021

The “New” Crafting She Shed - aka The Craft Clipper


 I’ve been pondering using our 1953 Airstream Clipper for a craft she shed instead of using it as storage.  It’s too small right now for us to camp in, so we move it back and forth in the back yard to mow under it and everything that we can’t decide what to do with it, we put in there to store it!  Well, I decided to actually use it to make my crafts and hopefully get all my craft items stored in there too!  

One of the issues I do have is that I have everything stored everywhere - in the house, in my laundry, in storage, you name it!  I’ve stashed craft projects everywhere!  It will be so nice to have a place to go and create and also be able to know where everything is and be inspired by all of that.

I convinced my husband to bring it up to my driveway near the house and help me clean it out.  While it was cleaned out, I did a video tour of it so you could see what it looks like before I get my creating in there!


My pipe dream is to have a pop craft show in it too!  We’ll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!