Sunday, May 20, 2012

Living Proof Live

Let me start with an apology (that would be how Beth Moore would begin).  My pictures are really great pictures.  I borrowed my son's Kodak Easyshare camera, and it's just not as easy to use for me as my Nikon DSLR.  It was nice and small to carry, though.  Also, I apologize for  my absenteeism lately, I've been pretty busy being Mom.  With that out of the way, I wanted to just share a glimpse of the fabulous Ladies Conference that I was able to attend in Boise, ID this past weekend!  Beth packed so much into this last Friday night and Saturday morning, that I feel like I haven't had a chance to really process it all yet.

The music was fabulous!  I miss the contemporary Christian music each week at church.  We just haven't found that church that has what we are looking for, yet.  But for now, we love all the people at the church we are attending, and for now, I appreciate the great group of women that have included me in their circle.

What can one really say about Beth Moore?  She is just bigger than life, and had just a great message for women to carry.  If you ever get a chance to see her in person, I highly suggest it.  If not, I suggest signing up for one of many bible studies at a local church.  If none around are running studies, you can even take the studies on the internet through Beth's Website here.  Taking care of your spiritual well-being is so important.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!