Thursday, May 2, 2013

No More Perfect Moms Kindle Deal

 I wanted to let you know that the wonderful book I had the pleasure of reviewing and being on the launch team for, "No More Perfect Moms" is on sale for Kindle right now for only $1.99!  If you click on the picture link above, it should take you directly to the Kindle version to purchase.  Be sure before you check out that the price is only $1.99.  I don't know about you, but I definitely don't like to pay more the a couple of bucks for books, even my favorites.

To check out my review HERE, if you haven't read it yet.  I have to say this was one of my favorite books this last year!  I couldn't put it down, and I couldn't read it all, because I wanted to apply every bit of advice to my life, too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!