Sunday, May 31, 2015

FitBit Reality Check

I'm not sure I would ever have bought a FitBit on my own, but when I received one from my Mom for a Birthday/Weight Loss Reward, I find myself quite obsessed with it!  I consider myself pretty active, and even run on the treadmill 3-4 days a week for 2 miles.  Well, in the last week and a half of wearing this little band, I have found that I'm definitely not active enough.  This FitBit has certainly been a reality check for me.

The American Heart Association recommends that you take 10,000 steps a day to keep your heart healthy.  Most "normal" days, I've found that I don't get anywhere near 10,000 steps, BUT it has challenged me to make sure that I do.  As a result, I'm feel much better, and have even taken a half mile run up and down my driveway (unheard of, because I've always been too embarrassed to run in public) with my kids.  Maybe this Fitbit is onto something!  It sure is getting me to move!  What about you?  What keeps you moving?

Need to lose weight?  I've been losing weight with THIS Program.  Check it out!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!