Tuesday, September 15, 2015

Posting Schedule

I got this posting schedule in a networking group I'm in on Facebook.  I always try to credit my sources, but in this case, it's all over and I can't find the person that created it.  I apologize to whomever made this great schedule, but I want to share it with you. If you have a Facebook group, business, or a blog, I think it's a really great idea to have a schedule or plan for what you post.
Along with this post, the first place I saw it, the lady that shared it stated that when you post on Facebook, it should be only 10% promoting your business and the rest personal interactions and developing a relationship.  That really resonated with me, because although I know that many businesses and direct sales people use Facebook and blogs to promote their businesses.   There's nothing worse than only hearing promotion after promotion!  (And I'll be honest - I'm very guilty of this myself.)
 
I've been trying to use it as a guide on my private Facebook VIP group for my business (You can join here) and even on my business page here.  It has also made me think about trying to nurture this blog a little more too.  I know there are many really successful blogs that have a very active schedule, but I find myself falling very short!
 
Some of this schedule is still hard for me to do. I don't feel like I have too much imagination or even originality.  I'd love to hear where people come up with ideas to do each of these things on the schedule!  I can tell you this, it would be great to actually get ahead of the schedule and not be doing today's post!  I have lofty plans, at least!
 
Here's my interaction for Tuesday:  What do you think about having a schedule for your website?  Do you keep to it?  For my part, if I attempt even five days of this a week, I'm reaching my intended audiences far more than I'm currently reaching.  I'd love to hear what you think!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!