Sunday, January 29, 2017

Green Deep Cleaning: Day 10 - Walls and Floors

Today, we follow up our cleaning of the washer and dryer today, with cleaning the rest of the laundry room.   Now that we've moved all of the lint out of the dryer, we can be sure to remove all of the lint from around the area as well.

What you will need today to clean:

Today's directions may be more individual for you, so I will just list the things you will need to do to make this area clean.  You may have to add things, or some suggestions may not pertain to you, if you don't have a laundry room.

What to clean:

  • If you have laundry cabinets, empty them out from top to bottom, wipe them down with the Envirocloth.  If these cupboards need to be cleaned and oiled on the outside, see my post HERE about how I used vinegar and oil for this.
  • Dust the walls down.  This is something, I'm not sure I've ever done before owning the Superior Mop System,  but now, I love to dust and wash the walls!  You'll want to lock the Mop head into place, put the dust pad on the mop and wipe down all the walls with the mop. After the walls are dusted, clean up the floors and space under the washer and dryer.


  • Follow the dust pad with the wet mop pad.  You'll want to get that pad wet before putting it onto the mop.  Wipe down the walls and floors with the wet Mop.
 
  • Finish cleaning up any other areas of the laundry room that we missed.  Comment below, if I missed something, so I can share that as well!
Since we've been talking a lot about the Superior Mop System lately, I do want to tell you a little bit about it.  Here's what makes the Mop so special!
One thing you'll want to add to your Superior Mop System is the Rubber brush.  This little brush will clean up that dust pad so quickly. 
 
Now the kitchen and laundry room are finished.  Are you hanging with me in Green Deep Cleaning your house?  We'll be moving on next to the living room. Stay tuned.  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!