Thursday, December 20, 2018

A Great Deal

This is so exciting!  What a great deal and it’s only available on my Website and gives you everything that you will need to finish this cute project for just under $35!  The Hexagon board and chalk paste colors aren’t even available to Designers. 

I’ve been loving how versitile the Chalk Couture transfers and chalk paint are!  Here are just a few of the projects I’ve been working on to sell at craft fairs this year!  Check out some of them here: https://prairiescraps.blogspot.com/2018/12/craft-fair.html.


Each project takes just a few minutes to make and turns out just beautiful!  Please let me know if you have any questions or need help deciding what to start with first.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!