Sunday, July 18, 2021

Hello Kit - Almost a disaster!

When this kit came out, I will say, I was so excited about how fun it was going to be for my customers!  Plus, I just had to have one for myself.  Little did I know that it would sell out so quickly!  It was quite a hit!  All of our kits are so well thought out and include everything to complete it from start to finish.
I had a ton of extra chalk paste left when I finished the Hello Kit, so I made a couple of extra projects while I had the black chalk paste single open!  
Here’s what the kit looked like when I opened it!
This goes to show you that anyone can do this!  I accidentally put the “hello” on upside down!  See that whole in the bottoms?  Thankfully, everything is fixable with chalk!  I washed the entire white section off with a board eraser and water and started again!
Here’s what it looked like after erasing the entire thing!    

 Whew!  I saved it and I love it!  Be sure to check out our newest kits HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!