Sunday, July 18, 2021

Life is a Bowl of Cherries - July Couture Club

 

I’m so excited about the beautiful detail in this month’s Club Couture.  It looks so beautiful in just a few minutes of spreading chalk paste on it.  This project, I made from a Dollar Tree Fourth of July tag (you can check it out in my live).  I didn’t even cover anything from that side of the tag.


Here are the items that I used for this project:

  • Dollar Tree Fourth of July Tag 
  • Waverly White Chalk Paint - Walmart
  • Paint brush
  • Waverly Clear Paste - Walmart
  • July  Club Couture  Life is a Bowl of Cherries Transfer
  • Squeegee
  • Cart Link  - this has the colors that I used, a squeegee, and a tag - everything you need to make this project along with the Club Couture Transfer.  
  • 2 1/2 wide coordinating ribbon

What do you think?  This project doesn’t take that long to make (I do a lot of chatting in the video). It really takes longer to wait for it to dry, than to do!  So much fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!