Wednesday, October 17, 2012

31 Days - Day 16: Make Crafts



I will admit, today's post is not rocket science, you need to make your craft!  Make some, make some more, and make some more!  You are going to need to try to make as many crafts as you can possibly make from now Until Your Craft Show!

Genius, right?  Well, here are the pictures...I'm going to share some of the things that I am working on for my own craft show!  So here goes.  I love to hear what you think (oh, yeah, and it helps me feel like I'm not out here in the computer space by myself! lol)
Burlap and Ticking Table Runners (I plan to get these done this week)

Snowman Painted Books - I made these last year


Lathe Stars - I have these made, but we have them in a local shop.  I may have to make more or sell my own.

Burlap and Ruffles Table Runner

Burlap Reversible Purse

Crate Birdhouse - I need to get my son to make some, they sell well on Etsy

Burlap Bird Ornaments - boy I need to make these!

Chenille Stockings - I need to make these and burlap ones soon!

Chenille Pillows

Blocks with different words

Chenille Bird Ornaments

Whew!  As I put up these pictures, I realized how many things I have yet to make or finish.  I am also working on a bunch of frames, chalkboards, and painted tables.  It finally rained here, and I am of course having regrets about not getting my painting things finished!  I knew I would.  Oh well, check out the rest of the posts in the series: 31 Days Until a Craft Show.

For a complete list of the 31 Day Until A Craft Show series and links to each post go Here to Day 31.

6 comments:

  1. I think your painted books are so cute. Are they just random books? Did you actually paint the cover of the book or did you cover the book with your painting like a slip?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I painted the actual book. I used books that had a nice shape that I got from Goodwill for under $1.

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful craft creations. I especially love the crate birdhouse...awesome. Good luck at your sale. I am now a follower of your blog and look forward to return visits. I invite you to join me as well on my blog at http://atastefultouch.blogspot.com
    Hugs, Gayle.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love those table runners and the chennile pillow! How pretty! You must be a busy bee!! Thanks so much for coming by and joining my link party!
    Blessings, Doni

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great crafts - Love the chenille - this is a great way to motivate yourself to get these projects done before the show! I do appreciate you sharing with Home and Garden Thursday,
    Kathy

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!