Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Merry & Bright Hangers

I've been busy getting things finished for the Grangeville Craft Show this Saturday.  I wonder if you are every truly ready, though.  My whole kitchen table is taken over with crafts, and things are stashed everywhere.  The true test of a marriage is the week before a craft show, I am convinced!  Anyway, I just wanted to share some of the things I am getting ready this week.  I found this idea from Chipping with Charm.

 I used some of the pages of an old Children's Poetry book and found pages that had to do with winter and Christmas.  The Bright page has "The Mitten Song" on it!  I almost hope they don't sell, since I love them so much!
I love to hear your comments!  Let me know what you think.  Also, check out those blogs I love to link up to on the right column!

9 comments:

  1. Aww this is adorable!! I love the idea of using poetry for it.
    I'm stopping over from the blog hop.

    Meg @ http://myborrowedheaven.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cuter, cute, cute...love your version too :) Thanks for the mention! Hope you sell lots at the craft show!! Laurel

    ReplyDelete
  3. How adorable! I found you through the blog hop and am your newest follower. I was kinda maybe hopin' that you'd follow me back ;-) !

    Hugs,
    Sarah
    www.enjoyingtheepiphany.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I never go into crafting. Looks you are doing okay with yours. Trust you have a big day at selling.

    ReplyDelete
  5. How cute!! I wish you the best for your show! thanks so much for sharing this with us for Pearls and Lace Thursday!
    Blessings,
    Doni

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much for sharing your creative ideas on Simple & Sweet Fridays! Hope you did well on your sale.

    Jody

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is a cute idea! Thank you for joining HSH!
    Sherry

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments! I love to hear from you!